วันอังคารที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

TRAIN OF CHIANGMAI

The train in Chiangmai started slower than central of Thailand but it’s long history.  The station here very clean. You have to call them to make a reservation if you want the best seat. And I suggest you to take only the train that you can sleep with comfort and clean. You have to spend 15 hr. from Chiangmai to Bangkok. And I bet you don’t want to be bother by noisy seller from 2nd class train that they can came up for sell foods and goods every stations that the train stop. You can visit Thailand’s rail site here http://www.railway.co.th this site you can find the phone no. and all detail about train in Thailand also Chiangmai but they can’t define your about the experience from travelling by train as me. So I will tell you about my experience from my own trip with train from Bkk-CM. as much as possible. At first I will tell you about the class of train here. I won’t tell you  same as The site but I will explain you to understand very easy for decide to use this transportation.

1.               The low comfort trains (in my opinion). I mean the train that cheapest ticket and the fast train. I’m sorry for Thailand rail that I have to add every kind of train to be low comfort train. all class the lower than coach train(the train that contain bed and you can sleep) the long time travel really bad if you sit all the time. The train have no TV. So you must really boring if you have to sit and see nothing especially night time travel. The lowest class has bad toilet. The more of number of passenger the more you have share toilet! So now you imagine about dirty! The train also noisy from inside and from the seller that come up every time to sell food and goods. I bet you can’t sleep except you are easy sleeping person. And I suggest you to use this class for new tough experience and exited by strange goods sellers. The lowest class never finish ticket if you love to stand all long to Bkk! so you don't have to book it.

2.               The sleeping train. For me I think it’s the best about train service. It’s clean bed sheet and bogy. It limited by the number of bed so it’s smaller number of passengers. I’m always sleep and no noisy sound from the seller but you have to avoid to sit near child if you want to easy sleeping. This train is the only kind of train that you have to book for a couple days before you use this service..the ticket always finish! though it's fan coach. But I don't suggest you to use fan bogy bed if you don't like hot weather in hot season.

About the seat you have to pick the lower bed.. The up stair bed you can't see the view and it' much
shake than lower bed. And you can also watch the view but the upper you cant see it. 

     All class of trains also have same thing is long time traveling. And you have to face it if you decide to use train in Thailand. Oh I forgot to tell you Thailand have sky train only in Bkk! That so bad for good transportation always gives only Bangkok!

Toilet of Train
Inside the train is the same. The different between  my no.1 and no.2 above is the more passenger the less clean!  AND THE LOWEST CLASS DON’T HAVE WC.
Toilet in Chiangmai railway station.
Very clean and better than Bkk! I bet it 100 times better than Chiangmai bus station too.



The train better than a bus to Bangkok at Hualumphong station.( it’s the centre train station in Bkk.) there are more comfortable about transportation than a bus. There are a sub way station at the end of the train to Bkk. At Hualumphong station you can also easy catch a bus, taxi , took took, sub way etc. they don’t have parking area inside the station as Chiangmai R-Ket bus station!

The most I like to travel by train is view. You can see the sun set switch from west and east. The true is they not switch but the train run across the mountain so we can see it switch side. This thing always happen around Lampang and Lumphun province area. Let try! But I don’t suggest you use 2nd class service..

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น